204 W College St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBattery SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
This is a very reliable service and repair shop. Excellent oversight by Mike snd Bob.Do not judge the waiting room till you see the savings on your bill
205 N Atwood
Portable Storage Units
Point Pleasant Tires
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.