Buena Vista Urgent Care
8216 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL, 32821
1.Kissimmee Primary Care
1520 N John Young Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
2.Pain Care of ClearwaterServing the Poinciana, FL area
Pain ManagementClinicsMedical ClinicsMassage Therapists
Visit our website
CLEARWATER Pain Care of Clearwater 3150 N Wickham Rd Ste 9 Melbourne FL Office: 727-572-6261 Fax: 727-443-2501 Hours of Operation: Monday to Wednesday 8:30am to 4pm MELBOURNE Atlantis Pain Care 219
3.Kissimmee Walk In Clinics
3211 S John Young Pkwy
The facility was sparkling clean. The staff was polite and professional. I was in and out in less than an hour on a Sunday! I wound up with an ear infection and this clinic saved my Disney trip! I wou
4.I Care Clinic - Instant Medical Care
3262 Vineland Rd Ste 102
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
I had my hair transplant done at Orlando Hair Clinic done about six months ago. I am extremely happy with my results. Most affordable place to get any kind of restoration procedure. I also received fr
5.Buena Vista Urgent Care
8216 World Center Dr
ClinicsMedical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Visit our website
Just moved to the area and was very sick with bronchitis.This facility was staffed by a professional, knowledgeable and friendly front office. Was seen by an MD with minimal wait time. I was examine
6.Owl Now Urgent Care
3240 S Florida Ave Fl 33803
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
Great alternative to a hospital. All staff are very professional. Very friendly, efficient and to the point.
7.Reeves, Jo J DC - Chiropractic & Acupuncture
424 N Dillard St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
$10 School Sports Physical (Must bring coupon)
After my car accident I could barely walk, sit or stand for periods of 5 minutes at a time. The pain was so bad I could not stand it any longer. I was referred to Dr. Jo Reeves and it has been the bes
618 E South St Ste 100, Orlando, FL, 32801
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.