Call A Pro
Serving the Pocono Pines area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.American Locksmith Service in Monroe County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.Jim Weiss Auto Body
150 Progress St
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
Jim Weiss Auto Body has been East Stroudsburg's auto body and towing specialist for three decades. We are open six days a week and provide 24 hour towing service. Don't wait for others when we can be
5.Wayne's 24 Hour Towing Service
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTruck Wrecking
Whether your aging car has left you on the side of the road or cant make it out of the driveway, call Wayne's 24 Hr Towing Service of Effort, PA. Our towing and auto repair services will get your car
6.AmeriSafe & Lock Co
704 Country Place Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
Serving the Pocono Pines area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.