1.Lowery Bros Tire Service
905 N Pocola Blvd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
A wonderful place to buy used tires. They have always been kind and courteous. As a woman I have always been treated with respect. We have now bought three complete sets of tires from this place an
2.Wilson Brother's Automotive
155 Collum Ln E
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.