Serving the Plymouth area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Roanoke Landing Nurse & Rehab
1084 Us Highway 64 E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsHomes-Institutional & Aged
The Plumblee Nursing Center is a 100-plus-bed, skilled nursing facility that offers a range of rehabilitation services. It is owned and operated by Britthaven, which operates several health care facil
2.Plumblee Nursing Center
1084 Us Highway 64 E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPersonal Care HomesPhysical Therapists
3.Dream Care Svc Inc
716 Washington St
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
4.Carolina's Home Care
121 E Water St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
5.Roanoke Home Care
198 Nc Highway 45 N
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
6.Roanoke Developmental Center
112 Old Roper Rd
Residential Care FacilitiesFoster Care AgenciesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
7.Interim HealthCare of Plymouth NC
383 Us Highway 64 W Ste 8
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
We provide a complete range of care in the comfort of your own home. This includes personal care, companionship, skilled therapy and skilled nursing. Our office is locally owned and operated.More Nearby Locations »
A Place For Mom
Serving the Plymouth area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.