Kelly Window & Door
15000 Linwood St, Detroit, MI, 48238
1.3G Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceGutter Covers
25% off Leaf Protection- Good with purchase of Vinyl Siding and Gutters+1more
Where do I begin, I could not be More Pleased with my decision to hire 3G for my many projects on my home and new addition . Stewart, my sales person is kind he listens! Knowledgeable , professionals
2.Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceGarage Doors & Openers
These guys did an excellent job with new windows in my home.They have quality windows in their showroom. What a nice new showroom and down to earth people to work with.I strongly recommend Deyonker Wi
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
4.Mobile Glass & Mirror
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindshield RepairWindow TintingPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
ONE stop shop for ALL your home or business mirror and glass needs. We have over 30 years of experience with mirrors and glassware. Please call us for more information.
5.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
11515 Joseph Campau St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindshield RepairWindowsHome Repair & Maintenance
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.