Serving the Plymouth Meeting area.
PlumbersElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
2.Sam Wexler Plumbing Inc
2571 Huntingdon Pike
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We have used Sam Wexler Plumbing on several occasions over the years. They are always prompt and professional and their rates are very competitive. And they fix things right the first time.
2 Ryers Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
$25.00 Off Any Plumbing Job!+2more
Came out right away on a holiday weekend. Was thankful since we had a slight emergency. The service tech was professional, friendly and got the job done in a timely manner. Would recommend.
314 Hedgerow Ln
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heater RepairWater Damage Emergency Service
Vidal Plumbing, commercial and residential plumbing servicing Philadelphia and Montgomery counties since 1994. Licensed and registered, we install and repair water and piping systems, plumbing fixture
5.Miller Plumbing Inc.
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPumpsPumps-Service & Repair
$20 Off Any Service Call+1more
We used Mike to fix a leak in our main bathroom sink a few weeks ago. He removed the vanity & sink, replaced the faucet & corrected some faulty plumbing. The unit looked better than before he came!W
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
Goodman Plumbing and Heating has excellent customer service and the most clean-cut, knowledgable and curteous technicians I have ever encountered in any service business. They are right-on with their
Sam Wexler Plumbing Inc
2571 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA, 19006
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?