Serving the Plymouth area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.O and P Center of Plymouth
124 Long Pond Rd
8 Pilgrim Hill Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
DON'T BOTHER! I went there twice. First time, I ended up going to my doctor in Boston the next week with a severe sinus infection. I was told at the MC that it was a virus.I figured, ok, sometimesMore Nearby Locations »
116 Long Pond Rd Ste 9
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
4.Consumer Medical Resource
23 Black Cat Rd
5.Atkin Kathryn Np
100 Armstrong Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Senior Health Seavices
37 Industrial Park Rd
7.Tender Loving Care Health Care Services Of Ne
225 Water St Ste C214
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Plymouth area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.