1.Team Mathews Tire & Auto
1521 Plover Rd
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
We are your auto repair and tire specialists. We take pride in supporting our local businesses and taking an active role within our community. Matthews Tire Center is dedicated to providing quality se
2.Team Matthews Tire Center
1521 Post Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsAuto Repair & Service
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
250 Crossroads Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Awesome customer service! Had a flat tire late on a Fridy night. Rachael the Service Clerk and Barry the Tech even stayed lated to help us out. Cannot say enough about how professional they were. GMore Nearby Locations »
4.GCR Tires & Service
2700 Church St
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bauer Built Tire
5239 Harding Ave
1067 meehan dr
7.Schierl Tire & Svc Ctr
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
This place has gone WAY down hill since 2 of the best people left. The staff is completely rude and they do NOT do their job. I spent money for them to worsen my car. My car just needed a sensor and aMore Nearby Locations »
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapLenders for All Credit Types
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.