Serving the Plover area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Paul's Lawn Care LLC
4617 Heritage Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulchesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Paul's Lawn Care LLC is locally owned & operated company serving Stevens Points & the surrounding area over 10 years. We offer complete lawn care service & specialize in organic lawn care.
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.