1.Rick's Tire & Lube
1021 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
2.Durossette's Tire Services
2147 Highway 54
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.D & D Tire Service
12 N Orange St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersWheels
4.Pearson's 54 & 69 Tire & Svc
1627 1/2 E Wall St
5.Johnston Farm Tire Service
211 Bay St
6.David's Tire Service
935 N Osage Blvd
7.David's Tire Service
1300 N Click St
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.