Call A Pro
Serving the Pleasant Valley area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
3.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & Locksmiths
The locksmith is genuinely courteous and is available to address all our concern. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
4.24 Hour Locksmith of NY Inc.
Locks & Locksmiths
24 Hour Locksmith Service provides all type of locksmith services such as: Residential locksmith Commercial locksmith Emergency locksmith Auto locksmith Car ignition Security systems Alarms We also se
5.KD Locksmith Inc.
2245 South Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Great business!They came quickly. He had the knowledge, skills, and tools to get into my car without damaging it. Well worth the money.
6.Dash Lock & Key Service
195 Main St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
It seems to happen to each of us, when we are in a rush or at the worst possible time, you lock the keys in the car; the key breaks in the office/house door! Dash Lock and Key is a fully equipped lock
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysSafes & Vaults
When you need a locksmith, call The Locksmith! For 17 years, we are proudly serving all of Dutchess County and have over 38 years of experience in commercial & residential security. We are an authoriz
Dash Lock & Key Service
195 Main St, Beacon, NY, 12508 24/7 On-Call Professional Emergency Service!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.