1.St Catherines Medical Ctr
9555 76th St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Their under qualified professionals almost killed my sister my sister checked into this hospital to be induced to have her baby everything was fine up to the moment before delivery her baby was delive
2.St Catherine Commons Senior Housing
3524 7th Ave
Retirement Apartments & HotelsRetirement Communities
3.Casa del Mare at St. Catherine Commons
3508 7th Ave
Rest HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
4.Palazzo del Mare at St. Catherine Commons
3524 7th Ave
5.Saint Catherine Hospital
3556 7th Ave
6.St Catherine's High School
1200 Park Ave
High SchoolsSchoolsPrivate Schools (K-12)Public Schools
St. Catherine's High School offers a variety of educational and enrichment programs to students. It teaches various subjects, including religious studies, studio arts, English, Spanish, French, German
7.United Hospital System-St. Catherine's Medical Mall Building
9697 Saint Catherines Dr
Medical CentersClinicsMedical Labs
Always clean and friendly staff easy find your way around every one is helpful if you do get lost good doctor's too.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.