1.Arthritis & Rheumatology Clinic TheServing the Pleasant Hill, LA area
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)ClinicsMedical Centers
"Blending the latest scientific information with personalized patient care is the way I approach the treatment of patients who have arthritic disease." - Robert E. Goodman, M.D. Robert E. Goodman, M.D
2.Shreveport Hyperbaric & Wound Care CenterServing the Pleasant Hill, LA area
Urgent CareHyperbaric ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsWound Care
3.Coastal Urgent Care BossierServing the Pleasant Hill, LA area
Urgent CareMedical CentersClinics More Info
4.American Family PlanningServing the Pleasant Hill, LA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
5.First Care ShreveportServing the Pleasant Hill, LA area
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
6.Mills ClinicServing the Pleasant Hill, LA area
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
We Accept Walk Ins And Urgent Care Patients. Dr. Bryan Mills MD.
7.Bauman Dale VServing the Pleasant Hill, LA area
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthMedical Clinics
New Patients Welcome
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.