PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Pleasant Hill area.
1.Dowd, Kevin T DDS
401 Gregory Ln
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our pati
2.John Muir Medical Group Urgent Care Center, Walnut Creek
1450 Treat Blvd # 160
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
BE AWARE OF THE COST.I called first (07/16/2011) and explained that the patient doesn't have insurance and how much is the office visit? they told me $120. When we drove about 30 miles to get there, a
3.Health-Pro Physical Therapy
110 La Casa Via Ste 100
Ergonomic ConsultantsClinicsPhysical TherapistsMassage Therapists
Health-Pro Physical Therapy, Inc. is a full service therapeutic rehabilitation clinic, owned by Sandra Schall, PT. The clinic specializes in orthopedic and neurological physical therapy, sports medici
4.A. Ray Nunnery DDS Inc.
301 Lennon Ln
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
If you don't live in Blackhawk, Alamo, Danville, or Walnut Creek they won't be friendly to you. Also the dentist doesn't know how to do some cosmetic procedures.
5.East Bay Shoulder Clinic and Sports Rehabilitation Inc
3717 Mt Diablo Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
*Sports Medicine *Arthroscopic Surgery *Joint Replacement *Fracture Care *Physical Therapy
6.Donna K Barpal DDS
3164 Putnam Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
We Welcome New Patients! Our comprehensive dental practice provides services in all aspect of cosmetic dentistry, implants, crown, bridges, dentures, and full mouth restoration, as well as Temporomand
7.John Muir Health Outpatient Center, Walnut Creek
1450 Treat Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
We are pleased to announce the opening of our newest outpatient center, which offers a wide range of medical services under one roof—providing you and your family more convenience and allowing our tea
Serving the Pleasant Hill area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.