Argo Family Dentistry
750 Us Highway 11, Trussville, AL, 35173
1.Stewart, Joseph A Dr
2820 Veterans Memorial Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Visit our website
We are a family oriented general dentist office. Serving the Adamsville area for over 30 years. Always welcoming new patients. We accept most insurances and credit cards. Financing available through C
2.Brooklane Family Dental
120 Brooklane Dr
I was very pleased with my overall experience with the staff here. They make you feel so welcomed and were very professional as well as courteous. From the moment I walked in I was greeted and that sa
3.Midfield Dental Center
114 Brookwood Rd E
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
My kids and I really enjoy going to Midfield Dental Center. The office is always so clean and neat, we are in and out pretty quickly, and the staff is just wonderful. They are so gentle on the kids an
4.West Princeton Dental Clinic PC
859 Lomb Ave SW
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
GENERAL AND FAMILY DENISTRY. Dr. Adolphus Jackson, Open on Saturdays twice a month from 8am - 2pm.
5.Vital Smiles Alabama PC
111 B Y Williams Sr Dr
Stay away from Midfield!! Rude people. Use Center Point office.
6.Andrews George c Dr
1715 Avenue G
7.Raygan, Bobby L Dr
115 Forest Rd
Calera Dental Center
101 Highway 87, Calera, AL, 35040
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future