4804 Collinsburg Dr, Alexandria, LA, 71303 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.A-1 Key & Lock
32 MacArthur Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Customer service could use some work. They answer the phone in the middle of cutting keys and checking you out, but make an effort to tell you to have a good day. The key that was cut didn't work the
4804 Collinsburg Dr
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
We are the country’s largest group of locksmiths, providing 24–hour locksmith service across the country.More Nearby Locations »
5.Locksmith Shop TheServing the Plaucheville, LA area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesEmergency Notification Service
Keeping up with good works and once again awesome!!!!! locksmith service, very professional get job done fast.
6.Pops Auto Body
336 Philo St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
I have had to use Pop's services on a number of occasions. 3 children of driving age and a husband! Knowledgeable employees. Great service and work above par. Best of all reasonable prices. Thanks t
7.Auzenne Lock Specialist
173 Tanglewood Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Locksmith Shop The
401 S 3rd St, Leesville, LA, 71446
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.