PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Plattsburgh area.
1.Cvph Health Center
159 Margaret St Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
The CVPH Medical Center is a nonprofit health care organization that offers diagnosis, treatment and clinical care services for a range of diseases, disorders and health conditions. It is licensed as
2.Sparrow Health System
22 Us Oval
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
Child & Family Clinic is an outpatient mental health care center that provides services for emotionally disturbed children, youths and their families within the Clinton County catchment area in New Yo
3.Champlain Valley Physicians
96 Court St
4.R Masters Jaclyn PA
128 Boynton Ave
5.Stoloff, Randy S, MD
345 Cornelia St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
154 Prospect Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Meadowbrook Healthcare is a full-service nursing center that offers health care and rehabilitation services. The center maintains a more than 200-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. It op
34 Riley Ave
Medical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.