1.Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital
75 Beekman St
Surgery CentersHospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
WHEN YOU ASK A QUESTION, YOU DO NOT GET A DIRECT ANSWER; YOU ARE GIVEN THE THIRD DEGREE AND STILL DON'T GET AN ANSWER. THE EMPLOYEE SEEMS TO EXPRESS THAT THIS IS HER HOSPITAL. BEWARE!
2.Cvph Foundation Inc
75 Beekman St
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHospitals
CVPH is a 341-bed nonprofit, licensed acute care facility that offers a wide range of medical and surgical services to the residents of Clinton, Franklin, Essex and St. Lawrence counties in New York.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.