474 State Route 3
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Had a great visit at Aspen Dental in Plattsburgh, NY on 29 Nov. I was really impressed by the staff, they were so friendly and helpful. Jess did a great job cleaning my teeth. Thanks You Ari D
2.Aspen DentalServing the Plattsburgh, NY area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
700 Tuckers Way
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
62 Merchants Row
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Great team! The assistants were very professional and kind. I had a great time.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.