Serving the Plaquemine area.
6342 Quin Dr
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Called American Plumbing because, I had another so called plumber install a reverse osmosis water filter under my kitchen sink. After paying $1,000 without success of getting any water pressure throug
7000 Greenwell Springs Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting ServiceWater Heater Repair
A Family Business Built by Honest Plumbers The heart of our business is the family that started it. The Payne family founded Central Plumbing Co. 40 years ago and we’re proud to own and operate the co
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.B & D Plumbing Co
979 Oneal Ln
B&D Plumbing Company Inc. is a full service plumbing contractor established in 1976. We are based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We specialize not only in multi-family, residential and commercial construc
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
15016 Florida Blvd
PlumbersPipe InspectionBathroom RemodelingLeak Detecting Service
everything this plumber did had to be redone. He would not honor any warranty on this job.
Serving the Plaquemine area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?