2919 Banyan Hill Ln, Land O Lakes, FL, 34639 Call about 1 free month
1.Springer Environmental ~ Your Florida Native Plant Specialist
5926 W Us Highway 92
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
$50.00 off 1st full day on a clean-up session
Formally Springer Lawn Care, we started out as a traditional landscape maintenance company in 1990. Our concern about the negative affect traditional landscape practices had on the environment, led to
2.Norris lawn maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Great quality of work, dependable and very affordable. I would highly recommend Norris Lawn Maintenance for mowing, landscaping and irrigation needs.
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Green With Envy Lawn & Shrub
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesFertilizing Services
IF YOUR LAWN IS LOOKING ROUGH, SERIOUSLY CALL CASEY! A MUCH CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE THAN LAYING SOD AND PAYING EXPENSIVE PRICES! CASEY WILL HAVE YOUR LAWN LOOKING BRAND NEW WITH A FEW TREATMENTS! WELL WOR
16206 Pebblebrook Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We are family owned and operated and have been in business for over 15 years. We provide various types of services such as: Lawn service, Tree trimming and removal, Installing new irrigation and repai
6.Detail Landscape Service Inc
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Excellent and dependable service! Spencer shows up rain or shine and is more than happy to answer questions. He is very knowledgable about what type of plants will survive our Florida weather. I hi
7.Best Termite & Pest Control Inc
8120 N Armenia Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Lawn & Shrub spraying $25.00 off with annual service contract, limited time only!+5more
Used them for years. Have always done an excellent job.
Serving the Plant City area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.