Marsh Orthodontics - William F Marsh DDS
4119 N Taliaferro Ave, Tampa, FL, 33603 Flexible Payments & Affordable Braces for Children & Adults. Personal Care & State of The Art Dental Boutique. Invisalign is Our Specialty For Adults.
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers
37806 Medical Arts Ct
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsPediatric Dentistry
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Big Bend
13146 Us Highway 301 S
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The entire orthodonics program is very unprofessional, and does not get personal with patients - it's more like an assemble line treatment, and they most certainly do not appreciate any patient input.
3.Great Expressions Dental Ctr
2091 Collier Pkwy
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Great Expressions Dental CentersServing the Plant City, FL area
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Great Expressions Dental Centers Valrico
1620 E State Road 60
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first because
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers Regency Square
2468 W Brandon Blvd
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
After not having been to the dentist in years they discovered 3 cavities But the downside was that they make you schedule appointment for every little thing. so i had 4 appts one for consultation, on
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Cross Creek
10924 Cross Creek Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
I did not even agree with doing the procedure then unless they tell me the exact amount I will owe after they talk it out with my insurance. After the procedure I made sure I payed them everything I
1773 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL, 33612
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future