1.Dr. Yung Y Nguyen Siddiqi, MD
303 N Plant Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Nguyen, Dung Quang, DDS
18101 Highwoods Preserve Pkwy
I had a small chip in my front tooth that was very noticeable to me. Dr. Nguyen fixed it quickly and it looks fantastic. I couldn't be happier!
3.Nguyen, Robin M, DDS
27605 Cashford Cir
4.Nguyen, Yen, DDS
17553 N Dale Mabry Hwy
508 N Maryland Ave
408 W Renfro St Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Lisa T Nguyen, DMD
2313 Thonotosassa Rd
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.