1.Advanced Care Chiropractic
115 Margaret St Ste F
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsNutritionistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Lakeside Medical Centers
1750 N Broadway Ave
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysical TherapistsMedical Clinics
3.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
4.Lakeland Family Medicine
1305 Lakeland Hills Blvd Ste 101
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Lakeland Family Medicine
1629 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5227 US Highway 98 S
Massage ServicesNutritionistsAcupunctureAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Love Chiropractic Center is amazing. I recommend Dr. Stephen and Tiffany Love to anyone. Yellow pages has the incorrect phone number, though. You can reach them at 863-709-1600.
7.Urgent Care USA
413 N Alexander St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Best place to go when your primary care can't give you an appt.
Contractor in Plant City
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in Plant CityTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.