1.Almerico Pat Jr Dds
704 N Alexander St
2803 James L Redman Pkwy Ste 1
I can't say enough about how awesome the entire office is. I have been in the Dental field for 30 years and I know genuine when I encounter it. The entire staff is friendly, courteous, helpful, know
3.Dental Associates of Florida
1701 S Alexander St Ste 114
Dental HygienistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been a patient at Dental Associates of Plant City for an extremely long time, there isn't anything the amazing staff or Dr Carter won't do, to give you utter comfort while visiting them for an
4.Dr. Kathleen Hermano-Soriano DDS
601 N Mobley St
Dr. Soriano, Is friendly and a great dentist...She's did alot of work on me and my husband...And my husband said he would never go to another dentist but her...I would recommend her to anyone....
1912 W Reynolds St
Dr.Bishara is so nice and gentle and caring.I was scared.He made me comfortable and made sure I was ok.The staff is awesome and caring.Great people.God bless them all
6.Dr. Adam Gromak, DDS
1912 W Reynolds St
Patient BEWARE!!! This place advertises for $89 tooth extractions and $59 x-ray with cleaning. I went in there to get 3 teeth pulled. At first they quoted me a bill for $8685. I told them that I did
7.Dental Associates at Walden Woods
512 E Alexander St
At Dental Associates at Walden Woods we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatmen
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future