Hamm's Tire Inc
505 S Carroll Ave, Dallas, TX, 75223 More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
4621 W Park Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
1911 W 15th St
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
301 W Spring Creek Pkwy
I called the other day to this store needing 2 tires and spoke with Chaz who really understand customer service. He was patient with me and also tried to find the way to help me offering suggestions aMore Nearby Locations »
3901 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Tire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
5.Match Tire Shop
2431 14th St
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
6001 Central Expy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Sav-Mor Auto Center, Inc.
1114 14th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Over the past several years I have had a great deal of work done by Sav-Mor Auto. They have consistently provided outstanding quality of work and craftsmanship, premium materials, and most importantly
Hamm's Tire Inc
1017 Fox Ave, Lewisville, TX, 75067
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.