PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Plano area.
2101 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Plano, located inside CVS/pharmacy #8393 at 2101 West Spring Creek Parkway, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury tMore Nearby Locations »
2.Medical Associates of Plano
1700 Coit Rd Ste 110
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.North Texas Dynamic Health Services
2121 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHealth & Welfare ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
4.Plano Primary Care Clinic
4101 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 300
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
5.A BRIGHT FUTURE PEDIATRICS
2100 Hedgcoxe Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr.Rylie is that rare mix of kind and clever...Wouldn't trade her for the world. We have considered moving to another city...She is on the list of reasons not to move!!
6.Mayo Medical Staffing
9330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceMedical Practice ConsultantsClinics
7.Wentian Huang MD PhD P.C.
3475 Collins Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Our office is located in Garland, Tx at 3645 Collins, Garland, TX 75044 We are currently accepting new patients. We are open every 2nd Saturday 8:30am-1pm. Dr Wentian Huang MD PhD P.C. is a doctor of
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.