Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Plano area.
1.First Star Dental
2301 Central Expy
2.Family First Dentistry
204 Coit Rd Ste 100
I've had a great experience and everyone is so friendly! Dr. John and his staff always me feel very appreciated at a patient.
3.Family First Hypnosis
1008 Lexington Dr
4.1st in Smiles
1300 Village Creek Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
5.First Chinese BBQ
3304 Coit Rd
Chinese RestaurantsBarbecue RestaurantsAsian RestaurantsFamily Style Restaurants
This is one of the restaurants we frequent on a weekly basis. We almost always get the roast duck (half or full) and BBQ pork. This place is authentic Chinese so don't be shocked by the whole ducks
6.Family First Dentistry & Orthodontics
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Dental One Partners
2645 Arapaho Rd
American Dental Center
2936 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future