Garland Eye Associates Pa
1626 Forest Ln S, Garland, TX, 75042 Garland Opthamologist, Optometry & General Eye Care
1.Cornea Associates Of Texas
1708 Coit Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Cornea Associates of Texas
10740 N Central Expy Ste 350
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
AS good as it GET! Just had LASIK this morning by Dr. Gelender. It was amazing. Very thorough assessment, explanation of risks and what to expect pre and post op, and narrative through entire procedur
3.Cornea Associates Of Texas
7150 Greenville Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Cornea Associates Of Texas
1001 N Waldrop Dr # 5O2
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Glaucoma Associates Of Texas
10740 N Central Expy Ste 300, Dallas, TX, 75231
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.