1.Town Fair Tire Centers
42 Plaistow Rd
Disappointed with the service. I spent most of my day waiting for 4 new tires and wheel alignment, only to have to return because the technician broke one of my valve stems. Had to wait for 3 hours o
2.Town Fair Tire Centers
105 S Broadway
I had 4 tires put on my car, had no clue what was a good brand or how many mile tires I needed or anything about tiresin general. Dan was my sales guy, he was awsome. Told me all about the tires, reco
3.Town Fair Tire Centers
492 Lafayette Rd
The other day I got a flat and I decided to go to Town Fair Tire to have it fixed. I came in 3 minutes before they closed. I figured they'd tell me to come back again the next day, but nope, they gl
4.Town Fair Tire Centers
31 Nashua Rd
5.Town Fair Tire Centers
207 Old Main St
Needed emergency repair and Town Fair Tire was the closest fix. Jim was quick to help us out and explain what we needed. During the process they had found a major issue that needed immediate attention
6.Town Fair Tire
166 Daniel Webster Hwy
7.Town Fair Tire
89 March Ave.
* We Beat Magazine & Internet Prices * Name Brand Tires at Discount Prices * Guaranteed Low Price Policy: We Beat All Competitors * 90 Days Interest Free Credit.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.