Boynton Waldron Doleac Woodman
82 Court St, Portsmouth, NH, 03801 Serving The Sea Coast With Quality Legal Representation.
1.Li's Fine Asian Cuisine and Sushi Bar
1186 Main St
Japanese RestaurantsAsian RestaurantsRestaurants
108 Merrimack St
60 East St
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Liang, Li, MD
200 Sutton St Ste 150
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
700 Essex St Ste 1a1
6.Brothers Pizza Li
101 Dracut St
7.Liu, Jess Li-Je
25 Nashua Rd
Serving the Plaistow area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.