Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Plainville area.
25 Norton Place
Trash Containers & DumpstersRecycling CentersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
this is not a review but i could not find another place to let this company know what i saw concerning one of their big trucks, On friday Jan 11 at around 10 am i saw one of your drivers on East Mai
2.HQ Dumpsters & Recycling
897 S Main St
Trash Containers & DumpstersWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
HQ Dumpsters and Recycling, one of Central Connecticut’s most skilled and reliable refuse and debris management firms, can take care of it all for you! Whether it is residential or commercial trash re
3.HQ Dumpster & Recycling
897 S Main St
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesRecycling Centers
4.Cwpm Waste Remvl & Rcyclng
25 Norton Pl
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
CWPM provides complete waste removal and recycling services to contractors, residents, municipalities and commercial accounts throughout the state of Connecticut. The company targets commercial and re
25 Norton Pl
Garbage CollectionRubbish Removal
6.Dumpsters R UsServing the Plainville, CT area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
7.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
Serving the Plainville area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.