Aqua Pump Co Inc
Po Box 43, Stafford Springs, CT, 06076
1.Becker, Gerald J, MD
201 N Mountain Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Becker William J Dr
70 W Main St Ste 301
OptometristsOptical GoodsEyeglassesPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Been going to him since I was a kid, such a great person recommend this place to anyone who's looks for some glasses
3.Becker Cpa Review Corp
159 Camp St
Accountants-Certified PublicTax Return Preparation
4.Robert Becker, PT
211 New Britain Rd Ste 101
5.Becker Gerald J MD
499 Farmington Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysical Therapists
6.Becker's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry
65 Lasalle Rd
JewelersJewelers-Wholesale & ManufacturersJewelry BuyersJewelry Designers
For more than 37 years, Becker's has continually offered high quality diamonds & fine jewelry along with a vast Estate Department with a varied collection of antique & vintage jewelry and pre-owned Sw
7.Gerald J Becker MD
85 Seymour St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Gastroenterology Specialists PC
455 Lewis Ave, Meriden, CT, 06451
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.