Central Landscape Supply for Contractors, Municipalities and Wholesale Only
Serving the Plainfield area.
1.Miller's LandscapingServing the Plainfield, IL area
Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
specializing in Lawn Maintenance
2.Miller Remodeling & Landscaping
8351 S Loomis Blvd
Landscape ContractorsBuilding Contractors
3.MD Miller Tracking Topsoil Inc
909 Wildflower Dr
TopsoilLandscaping & Lawn Services
8417 Newland Ave
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceGardeners
5.Steve Miller Inc
130 N Ellsworth St
Landscaping Equipment & SuppliesGarden CentersFarm Supplies
6.Steve Miller Inc
31w066 91st St
Snow Removal ServiceBamboo ProductsGarden CentersLandscape Contractors
Manage Scapes, LLC
Serving the Plainfield area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.