1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Summit Landscaping Inc.
121 Main St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsPatio Builders
Summit Landscaping is a locally owned and operated business that has been serving North Eastern PA since 1988. Our priority is our customer satisfaction. We specialize in full service landscaping serv
3.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Appliance Repair
88 Wyoming Valley Mall
Lawn MowersElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceTelevision & Radio-Service & RepairTractor Repair & Service
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products runMore Nearby Locations »
6.PMZ LandscapingServing the Pittston, PA area
Lawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsPaving ContractorsLawn Maintenance
PMZ Landscaping is a residential and commercial landscape contractor serving Morris, Sussex, and Warren counties in New Jersey. We have designed and built fine landscapes for more than 25 years, and t
7.Sears Appliance Repair - Small Appliances
Small AppliancesVacuum Cleaners-Repair & ServiceRange & Oven RepairSmall Appliance Repair
Click for Coupon
We've had annual service calls on 6 appliances now and every time we have called, we've had service arranged promptly. A smaller window for the service would be nice. Both service calls for the drye
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.