Call A Pro
Serving the Pittsford area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Electric Sam Co
159 Elmgrove Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Greece, Rochester NY. 40 Years of Elecrical Experience, Residential & Commercial, Guaranteed Work! Emergency Service 24/7
2.D & D Electric
2804 Doran Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.Hanss Richard Electrical Contractor Inc
134 Brentwood Ln
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
The highest quality work for the best price in town. I interviewed many electricians before deciding that Richard Hanss was the best.
5.O'Connell Electric Company
830 Phillips Rd
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Be careful they will run u down but still a great companey this lady almost got ran over by their van
53 Marway Cir
ElectriciansElectric MotorsElectric GeneratorsElectric Motor Controls
Residential & Industrial Electricians
7.J.D. Rogers Electric
ElectriciansElectric MotorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & Maintenance
Honest, on time, work done as requested. Reasonably priced for high quality workmanship. I use this company exclusively for all my electrical needs around my house.
Serving the Pittsford area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.