1.Sebasticook Valley Hospital
470 Somerset Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
Would not recommend this rotten dangerous family practice. They do not treat patients well at all nor take responsibility for their abusive actions. LISA GORDON PA humiliated, terrorized, my whole fam
2.Sebasticook Valley Hospital
49 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
3.Sebasticook Valley Health
447 N Main St
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
4.Sebasticook Valley Health
8 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.