1.Route 20 Tire Center
615 W Housatonic St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Accessories
Been doing business with Rt 20 for well over a decade. NEVER had a problem with them. Always have had the best prices and a great selection of tires. Highly recommended.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.