1.Western Mass Endo
438 South St
2.Neil Pyser DDS
435 South St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I had my teeth whitened with Dr. Neil Pyser and he (along with his staff) did a wonderful job. My smile has never looked better.
3.Michael H Wasserman, DDS
54 Wendell Ave
4.Dr. J Steven Cella
197 South St
DentistsImplant DentistryPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
bad customer service, had work done severe pain 2 days later, called them back told them said i had to wait 2 weeks to get seen again for the pain, when i said i was in pain from the work that was d
690 Merrill Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.Thomas J Sakshaug, DDS
222 South St Ste 106
Thomas J Sakshaug is a General Dentist practicing in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. We take responsibility for the diagnosis, treatment and overall coordination of services to meet your oral health need.
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Pittsfield
5 Cheshire Rd Ste 16
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Dentists - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future