3044 Industrial Blvd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
101 Hornaday Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Local electrical contractor with over 13 years experience. Specializing in residential and commercial service. Everything from fixtures to total rewires and new construction we've got you covered.
ElectriciansWater Heater RepairHandyman ServicesPlumbers
Don't call anybody else for your electrical needs! They were prompt, personable, professional, competent and fast!
3.Prevention Electric Co.
101 Dorothy Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Prevention Electric Co. has been in business since 1975. We have 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE. We handle 110-220 volt lines, circuit breaker boxes, range & dryer circuits, smoke detectors, phone & cable
3518 Willow Ave
ElectriciansTelephone & Television Cable Contractors
Locally owned and operated for over 25 years, the Kessler companies have been providing high quality, affordable installation and service of electrical and telecommunications systems to thousands of c
5.Steven Nydes Licensed Electrician
33 Fairfield Ct
ElectriciansElectrical EngineersLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service
His prices were right. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing an electrician.
ElectriciansSwitches-ElectricWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Switchboards
At Luminosity Electric we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all the work we perform. We are experts
7.LiveWire Service Group
1819 Marmaduke St
LiveWire Service Group, Inc. is a full service residential and commercial electrical contractor. William White has over ten years experience in the field. We do all types of electrical installs, servi
Serving the Pittsburgh area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.