Artisan Plastic Surgery
6154 state route 30 Suite 100, Greensburg, PA, 15601
1.Premier Medical Associates Nrlgy
200 Delafield Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
2.Premier Medical Associates-Cardiology Division
2140 Ardmore Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
3.Premier Medical Associates-Allergy
1000 Integrity Dr Ste 200, Pittsburgh PA, 15235 2310 Rodi Pittsburgh PA, 15235
Allergy TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Premier Medical Associates
400 Penn Center Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Premier Medical Associates Family Practice
2140 Ardmore Blvd Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
6.Premier Comp Solutions
100 High Tower Blvd Ste 300
Medical Business AdministrationManagement ConsultantsBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsMedical Practice Consultants
Premier Comp Solutions specializes in workers compensation cost containment solutions. It offers the selection of licensed health care providers for placement on panels. The company provides informati
7.Premier Innovations Group
1627 Penn Ave
WineBeer & AleLiquor Stores
Mt. Lebanon Dermatology PC
607 Washington Rd Lower Level, Pittsburgh, PA, 15228 Board Certified Dermatologists.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.