Lawn Care Services
www.galatilandscapingpa.com Complete Lawn Care Solutions.Call Today For A Consultation.
1.EMS Lawn & Snow Services, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceMulches
Visit our website
The team at EMS Landscaping is very professional and reliable. The work is great and they are very efficient. I highly recommend this conmpany.
2.Jerry's Lawn Care
125 N Aiken Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing Services More InfoPREFERRED
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.JG Landscape & Design, LLC
981 State Route 917
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
They returned calls quickly, and the work was beautiful.
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Galati Landscaping Inc.
479 Vance Station Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Galati Landscaping, Inc. is Family Owned and Operated and has been in business for over 30 years. Our Business is Growing! Galati Landscaping proudly offers one of the most Reliable landscaping servic
Pittsburgh Lawn Care
www.agslandscaping.net 534 Seavey Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15209 Enhance The Beauty Of Your Home!Landscaping Specialists. Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.