Serving the Pittsburgh area.
1.Crystal Clear Plumbing
PlumbersWaterproofing ContractorsWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We are a family owned and operated plumbing company. Our goal is to provide quality plumbing service at a reasonable rate. Honesty and Integrity are the core values in which we operate this company. C
2.Stahl Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Filter Replacements $40+3more
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceSewer Contractors
Visit our website
I woke up to a backed up sewers in my basement I called Friedman plumbing, they were here when they promised. He was able to unclog my drain and video inspect my sewer line. They also took the time to
PlumbersWater Heater RepairHandyman ServicesElectricians
Don't call anybody else for your electrical needs! They were prompt, personable, professional, competent and fast!
5.Mitchell Plumbing Heating and Cooling Inc
721 Clairton Blvd
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
The last thing any Pittsburgh area homeowner wants, a major plumbing problem can cause sewage leaks and even structural damage to your home. Thats where we come in.At Mitchell Plumbing, Heating & Cool
613 Brookline Blvd
PlumbersConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersMajor Appliances
I called Brookline Plumber after my refrigerator was delivered and found out we needed a water line valve replaced. Immediately Brookline said they'd come and they were right on time. He was very plea
7.Buerkle Plumbing Co. Inc.
3519 Penn Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Absolute thiefs!! Outrageously expensive and take advantage of people in desperate circumstances. Do not consider doing business with company!
3044 Industrial Blvd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?