1.Fox Chapel Advanced Dental Care
1144 Old Freeport Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Labs
Great dentist and office staff! I get my cleanings here and had a crown done recently on a back tooth. Quick and painless in a high tech office. Highly recommend to anyone.
3459 William Penn Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
When I first went into the office, I had not been to a dentist for several years. Everyone was exceptionally friendly, made me feel at ease, and that I had NOT done anything wrong just because I couldMore Nearby Locations »
3.Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
$99 Teeth Whitening Special
I just wanted to write about the wonderful experience I had at the Pittaburgh Dental Spa! It was definitely more like a spa than a dental office. Everyone was so nice from when I walked in Carmen was
4.Dr. Gary H Oppenheim, DMD
11625 Penn Hills Dr
Visit our website
Dr. Gary H. Oppenheim has been a local Penn Hills family and cosmetic dentist for over 20 years. He was a graduate from the University of Pittsburgh in 1981. He is a family oriented practice and also
5.Dr. Richard J. Dahar DMD
834 California Ave
Dr. Richard Dahar was born and raised in Dillonvale, Ohio. He graduated from Waynesburg College in 1968. At Waynesburg, he was an All American running back on a National Championship Football Team. Dr
6.Schwimer H David DMD
750 Washington Rd
Drs. Schwimer is specialists in periodontics and implantology. Their practices specialize in conservative treatment of gum disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, and dental
7.Gosnell David A, DMD
615 Washington Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Dr. Gosnell, a prosthetic general dentist, is committed to the dental, artistic, and emotional aspects of patient care. His strengths include past active military duty where he rotated through all are
Find Pittsburgh Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future