Pro Trucks & Cars
4166 William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA, 15668
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
Avoid at all costs. Was ripped off here. Mysteriously damaged tires when having winter and summer tires switched. Then they sell you others.
1105 W Chestnut St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
Caution when going to this business for tires. They are cheap and fast, but sometimes that fast service cost you in the long run. Wanted a set of snow tires installed, the guy doing the work explodied
3.Coen Oil Co
1000 Philadelphia St
Tire DealersGas Stations
Coen Oil Company is a gas and oil distribution company. In addition to providing refined gas and petroleum products to various industries, the company also owns and maintains numerous service stations
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.