B & K Electrical Services
Serving the Pittsburgh area.
5000 Andrews Dr
2.Clista Electric Inc
3150 Leechburg Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3044 Industrial Blvd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
Please try reloading the page.
Recently I just had a electrician referred by Thumbtack in the Pittsburgh area. His name is Glen Beu from GPB Electrical Services. I must say that I made a excellent decision in contacting him and hiring Glen to do the job. I did call a few other electricians for a quote thru email,plus also had a on site quote. The others were a lot higher, plus they were trying to convince me that they needed to do additional work on my house before they could do the work I wanted done.Glen came up completed the work without trying to convince me that I needed additional work before he could start the work that I wanted done. My opinion of Glen he is very professional, courteous ,thorough and honest. He cleaned up after the job was finished and appreciated that we were pleased with his work. If all the contacts from Thumbtack are like Glen Beu I will use Glen and Thumbtack all the time. Again, if you are looking for a great electrician . Contact Glen Beu for your electrical work.Thanks,Bruce P
After reading a less positive review on this site (AFTER making an appointment, of course...) I was wary- however I was pleased with the service, and quality of work we received. He gave us options, was willing to work with us, and the work ended up costing less than the initial quote. I found Brian to be a pleasant person, as well as a great electrician, he worked neatly- left no mess, and solved our problems for a fair rate. He'll be our regular go to guy for electric work. Highly recommend.
I was impressed with Brian's speedy response time when I was having electrical issues. On one occasion, he came out to my place in less than 24 hours after we spoke, and the other time, he was at my door within one hour of my phone call to him. I'm pleased with Brian's work and will use Omega the next time I need an electrician.
I cannot rave enough about how pleased I am with the prompt response and quality of service. The technician was very professional and knowledgable. I highly recommend and will be giving them a call the next time I need any electrical work done.
He updated my old breaker box to a new 150 amp electrical service , I now feel safe . I would use Simon again .
His prices were right. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing an electrician.
Great doing business with! Highly recommended.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.