Pro Trucks & Cars
4166 William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA, 15668
1.Big G Tire Pros
1110 Washington Pike
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Big G Tire Pros
501 W Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Priced Tires on the web and from several local tire shops. They had the best price and checked my tire alignment for free! Quick service too! Thx!
3.Big G Tire Co
828 E Mcmurray Rd
4.Big G Tire Co
5th Main St
5.Pro Tire & Svc
3349 Library Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
6.Big Dave Tire & Brake
4293 State Route 51
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Great group of professionals! Knows their trade and prices are fair...they will keep me as a customer for sure!
7.Big Dave Tire & Brake, LLC
4253 State Route 51
Automobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Big Dave Tire & Brake LLC, is a family owned business, and has been servicing Belle Vernon and the surrounding area since 2012. Big Dave has been fixing cars for over 30 years and can take care of all
Import Motorcar Service
7847 Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA, 15237
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.