1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Fuller's Lawn ServiceServing the Pittsburg, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
"Receive 10 percent off your bill when you refer us!"
We use them on a regular basis and they always do a great job! Can't recommend them enough!
5.Gregory Lawn & Tree
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Had GLandT out to cut my grass and trim a few limbs off one of our trees in front and he was very clean, good communication skills and HE ACTUALLY BLEW OUR PORCHES OFF!!!! Very pleased.
274 County Road 1312
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
7.East Texas Proscapes
601 S Greer Blvd
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.