David Ousley Tree Service
423 S Kenwood Rd, Texarkana, TX, 75501
4029 Fm 2455
Farming ServiceAgricultural Consultants
2.Michael R Davis Office
207 E Magnolia Dr
Real Estate Consultants
3.Michael R Davis Office
1316 S Jefferson Ave
Commercial Real Estate
4.Dr. Milas E Davis, MD
2001 N Jefferson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6140 E Fm 852
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Reeder-Davis Funeral Home
1213 Hanes Blvd
Excellent service and attention to detail.. And by far the most reasonable cost in the area
1930 County Road 3590
Roofing ContractorsRoofing Services Consultants
Tax Solutions Inc
3005 S Lake Dr, Texarkana, TX, 75501
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.